- Place the corn in the food processor and grind coarsely and reserve.
- In a large pot sauté de onion, when it looks translucent add the Aji Amarillo paste and the butter, and sauté all together for two minutes.
- Time to incorporate the corn and the milk. It must cook until gets a creamy texture, and reserve
- In a skillet sauté the onion until it caramelizes; add the aji panca paste, garlic and the ground beef, cook until brown.
- Season with fresh parsley, cumin, salt and black pepper. At last minute fold in olives, raisins and eggs.
- In a greased baking pan layer half of the corn batter, add the stuffing and finish with the other half of the batter.
- In a preheated 375 F oven, bake the pie for approximately 40 minutes, until it turns golden. Cool to room temperature before serving.