– Preheat a pot; add oil, and sauté onions. Let it cook for about 5 minutes and add garlic.
– Incorporate the Yellow Peruvian pepper paste and let it cook on low for about five minutes.
– Time for the butternut squash and broth to join the party. Cook for 20 minutes.
– Add the potatoes, fava beans, peas and corn with a little bit of salt and pepper, a pinch of cumin and turmeric, and Huacatay at last.
– Let it boil in low, stirring occasionally, until everything is cook.
– Incorporate the milk and cheese, and turn off the stove.