- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Slice the zucchini into 1/4-inch rounds.
- Add the flour and garlic powder to a large sealable plastic bag then add the sliced zucchini, seal the bag and shake it until the zucchini are well-coated with the flour.
- In a medium shallow dish, whisk together the eggs with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- In a separate medium shallow dish, whisk together the breadcrumbs and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Shake off any excess flour from the zucchini rounds then dip each into the eggs and then into the breadcrumb mixture, pressing it on all sides of the zucchini. Arrange the zucchini on the prepared baking sheets in a single layer.
- Spray the tops of the zucchini rounds with cooking spray or pieces of butter (optional).
- Bake the zucchini chips for 20 to 30 minutes, turning them over halfway through, until they are golden brown and crispy.
- Remove the zucchini chips from the oven and serve them warm with your favorite dipping sauce.