- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Pat dry pork tenderloin with a paper towel and season it on all sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and sear the pork until golden brown on all sides, about 3 minutes per side, or 12 minutes total.
- Take the pork out of the pan. Add chicken stock and scrape up all the brown bits from the bottom of the pan, and reserve for baking time.
- In a small bowl mix together thyme, honey, butter, salt, and pepper.
- Spread the mixture all over the outside of the seared pork.
- Place back the rubbed pork on the large skillet with the reserved chicken stock.
- Roast the pork in the oven until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145°F. (about 20-25 minutes).
- Take the pork out of the oven, cover with foil, and allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing it.