1. In a large saucepan heat the oil. Add the rice. Stir the rice until you start seeing the change of color; add the garlic and salt, until the rice turn into a deep white color. Add the turmeric. Cover with the lid and put in minimum temperature until it grows. Reserve.
2. Soak the pecans overnight in chicken broth.
3. Put the pecans with its liquid in the blender and process.
4. In a saucepan pour the pecan sauce with two TBSP of butter, and when it turns hot add the parmesan cheese and mix.
1. In a bunt cake pan pour two melted TBSP of butter. Add the warm rice evenly and press it with a spoon until you fill the bunt cake pan.
2. Grab a beautiful platter and unmold your crown.
3. Generously pour the hot pecan sauce on top and in the hole.
3. Decorate with parsley.