- Beat cream cheese for couple of minutes.
- Incorporate condense milk and beat together for another two minutes.
- Add lime extract and juice.
- Time for the Pisco to join the party!
- Meringue Preparation:
- Boil water and sugar without mixing. Just let it boil for about 5 minutes over medium heat.
- In the meantime beat egg whites until soft peaks.
- With the mixer ON, incorporate the hot syrup to the egg whites until the bowl of the mixer cool down to room temperature –do not stop-
- Towards the end add bitters and zest.