- Whisk eggs with sugar and salt until frothy.
- Over medium heat, warm up the milk in a large saucepan. Do not let it boil!
- Temper egg mixture with warm milk
- Pour tempered egg mixture into milk and whisk vigorously until it reaches 155Fº. About 5-6 minutes.
- Remove from heat and whisk in heavy cream, vanilla extract, nutmeg, and cinnamon, and stir well.
- Place a strainer or sifter over a pitcher and pour eggnog into it.
- For the virgin version, fill a glass with ice cubes and pour desire amount of Eggnog, and garnish with nutmeg and cinnamon.
- For the Pisco version: fill a glass with ice, pour about 1 to 2 ounces of Pisco, followed by Eggnog, and garnish with nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Keep it refrigerated and drink it during the next two days.
- Shake before serving.