- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a medium pot over medium-high heat.
- Add the steak and cook until browned, about 5-6 minutes. Remove the steak from the pot and set aside.
- Add the remaining oil to the pot, then add the onions and sauté for about 5-6 minutes.
- Add the and yellow and red pepper pastes, and sauté for 3 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add garlic and sauté for one minute. Add salt and pepper.
- Return the steak to the pot, combine. Then add stock.
- Add the potatoes, carrots, and corn. Bring the stew to a simmer, cover, and cook for 8 minutes, or until the potatoes, carrots and corn are cooked.
- Add the peas and cook another 3 to 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley on top.