- Heat the oil in an large pan. Add onions, garlic and the shrimp skin, and cook until tender.
- Add tomatoes, aji panca and aji Amarillo and cook mixing it for a few minutes.
- Add wine, pisco and cook to a boil. Finally add the cream, season, let rest the sauce, blend and strain.
- In a hot pan add all the seafood according to their textures: first the clams, then the squid, after those, the mussels and shrimp.
- Add the sauce, let it cook and add salt, pepper and cumin.
- Separately season the fish, and sear it with hot oil. Finish cooking it in the oven.
- For plating, place the fish in the middle and cover with the seafood sauce.
- Serve with white rice, and the precooked seared potatoes. Decorate with some fresh cilantro and limes wedges.