- Remove the stems of the peppers and cut it in chunks.
- In a blender process the peppers with milk for about two minutes.
- Incorporate cubed queso fresco and blend for one minute, slowly add corn oil.
- Verify salt and consistency.
NOTE: If it is not thick enough add 4 saltine crackers and blend until you get the appropriate consistency.
- In four plates put four lettuce leaves, some ½’ to ¾’ potato slices, and pour a generous amount of the sauce.
- Garnish with black olives, half hard-boiled egg, and parsley.