- Preheat oven to 275 F degrees. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners. Place an Oreo at the bottom of each paper-cup.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar together until smooth. Incorporate vanilla extract, eggs, sour cream, and salt. Continue beating until combined and smooth.
- Add a heaping tablespoon of cheesecake batter to each muffin cup.
- Warm the Nutella in the microwave for 20 seconds. Place a scant teaspoon of hot Nutella into each cupcake. Add another tablespoon of cheesecake batter on top, filling the cupcake liner.
- Use a toothpick or butter knife to gently swirl the Nutella into the cheesecake mix.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 22-25 minutes until filling is set.
- Cool completely in the tin before removing. Store in refrigerator.
- Garnish (if desire) with whipped cream and half of an Oreo.