1) Preheat oven 350F
2) In a pot make caramel until golden and pour it into a 9’’ cake pan.
3) In a blender put the rest of the ingredients and run it for a couple of minutes.
4) Pour the mix over the already hard caramel
5) Find a large wide pot and pour some hot boiling water. Place the cake pan with the flan mixture in gently.
6) Place it carefully in the oven and let it cook for one hour.
7) After one hour take it out and let it cool room temperature. Then put it in the refrigerator for at least a couple of hours.
8) Run a thin knife around the pan. Place a plater on top and turn it upside down.