- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare your Bundt pan with butter and dusting flour on top of it. Tap out the excess flour and set aside.
- Whisk together the flour, salt, and baking soda in a bowl.
- On medium to high speed beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy –about 4 to 6 minutes
- On low speed, add the flour mixture and milk alternately until completely combined.
- Using a spatula, add in the lime juice and zest until combined.
- Dust blueberries with flour, about 1 tablespoon and fold them in.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared Bundt pan and bake until a toothpick or cake tester inserted in center comes out clean (60-65 minutes).
- Remove from the oven and cool for 10 minutes in the pan.
- Unmold and dust with powder sugar previous to serve.