- Heat the oil in a saucepan and seared the chicken for both sides. Reserve the chicken in a bowl.
- In the same pot add the onion, and sauté until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add tomato paste, Peruvian aji amarillo, garlic, and cumin.
- Add wine, stir, and let it cook for a couple of minutes.
- Bring the chicken back and arrange all the pieces.
- Add broth and bring to a boil, cover the pot and simmer for about 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- In a bowl beat well the egg with half the parsley and pour it all over the chicken. Stir and turn off. Sprinkle remaining parsley.
- You can serve this dish with a side of rice, potatoes, vegetables, or pasta.