- Bring to a boil water, vinegar, peppercorns and salt.
- Cook onions for 3 minutes. Reserve the cooked onions in the refrigerator. And reserve the liquid for later.
- Season the fish with salt, pepper, cumin, and dust the pieces with flour.
- Pan fried or deep fried the fish. Reserve in a warm, deep platter.
- Make sauté with oil, red pepper paste, garlic paste, oregano, cumin, pepper, salt.
- When the sauté is ready add the vinegar liquid until it boils all together.
- Lower the temperature and add the cooked onions and the julienne peppers. Just until warm. Add the parsley.
- Pour all this onion mixture over the fried fish and garnish with olives, queso fresco and aji Amarillo.