- Preheat oven to 400°F. Position oven rack in center of the oven.
- Cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper or foil. Use an oven-safe rack, position on a baking sheet.
- Lay bacon slices in a single layer directly on a baking sheet or on a rack, making sure to not overlap.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes, depending on desired crispiness and thickness* of the bacon. Flip bacon halfway through to cook both sides more evenly.
- Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to cool and absorb any extra grease.
* 400ºF for 15-25 minutes (about 15 minutes for thin bacon, more for thick cut)