- Cut a slice off the top of each tomato.
- Scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/2-in. shell for each.
- Invert tomatoes onto a strainer, baking rack, or paper towels to drain.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. And season to taste.
- Spoon into tomato shells.
Note: You can substitute the protein for the one that you like the most or you have in hand, such as chicken, shrimp, crab, or go totally vegetarian incorporating corn, avocado, beans, and quinoa.
This is a versatile dish. Be playful and Enjoy!