- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium high heat. When oil is warm, add chicken and cook until the bottom side turns golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip it and fry the other side until golden. Stop heat and transfer chicken wings to a plate. Set aside. Save the oil.
- In the same deep skillet add ginger and garlic and stir several times until fragrant. Add bell pepper, light soy sauce and vinegar, five spice, and Coca-Cola and gently stir a few times. Carefully add chicken. Stir a few times to coat with sauce.
- When the sauce starts to boil, turn to low heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add slurry of cornstarch and water and mix until lightly thickened. Add Sesame oil.
- Serve warm and garnish with green onion and sesame seeds.