- In a large bowl sift together flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda, and salt. Mix until even.
- In a medium bowl whisk together milk, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry mixture. And combine with a hand mixer just until mixed and moistened.
- Add melted and cooled butter and mix thoroughly. Finally, stir in white chocolate chips. Set aside.
- Preheat over medium high heat a griddle or a large skillet.
- Grease a griddle or skillet with butter or cooking spray.
- Gently, with the help of an ice cream scoop drop ¼ cup of batter onto hot skillet and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until top starts to bubble and bottoms are set enough to flip. Flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes on the other side.
- Turn on your oven on the “Keep Warm” setting and transfer your pancakes to a cookie sheet until ready to eat warm.
Note: Some serving suggestions could be sweetened whipped cream, berries, chocolate sauce, caramel, or a dust of powder sugar.