- Pre-heat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients together and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add your ripe (or over-ripe) bananas. Using a fork mash until you get a puree.
- Add brown sugar, vanilla, melted butter or oil, eggs and whisk until well combined.
- Add half of your dry mixture to your wet ingredients and whisk very carefully until well combined. Then add the rest of the dry mixture and repeat.
- Once everything is well incorporated fold in your chocolate chips.
- Place your muffin paper cups in a muffin pan and fill them with your muffin batter 3/4 of the way.
- Bake for 22 minutes. Remove, let cool down for 5-10 minutes and enjoy.
Note (optional): Keep about 2 tbsp of chocolate chips aside to sprinkle on top of muffins before baking.