- In a medium bowl, beat eggs until no whites remain, then season with salt, pepper, and cream if using this last one.
- In a medium 8-inch nonstick skillet over low-medium heat, melt butter.
- Pour in beaten eggs and tilt pan so eggs fully cover the entire pan.
- As eggs start to set, use a rubber spatula to drag cooked edges into center of pan. Tilt pan to let uncooked egg fall to the edge of the pan.
- Once the bottom is set, but top is still a little wet, sprinkle cheese on half of omelet.
- Put under the broil for a minute.
- Fold other side over cheese and slide omelet onto a plate.
Note: You can stuff your Omelette with your favorite ingredients, such as spinach, feta cheese, tomatoes, mushrooms, ham, sausage, fresh herbs etc.…