- In a medium bowl, combine the strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, orange zest and juice together. Set aside.
- In another bowl, stir together the mascarpone, yogurt, orange zest and juice, honey, until creamy and uniform in texture.
- Cut ladyfingers in four pieces and combine with syrup.
- Take two or four glasses and layer first the ladyfingers pieces, then the cream and last the berries. Serve immediately or chilled.
– If there are no kids eating this dessert you could add a splash of Grand Marnier into the cream.
– If you are making it ahead of time, store covered with plastic wrap in the refrigerator for up to a day. The cream will firm up slightly when it’s refrigerated.
– You could replace the orange for lemon if you prefer it.