- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Prepare your muffin tin with paper or silicone cups. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine the melted butter, brown sugar, egg, vanilla, maple syrup, bananas, and pecans.
- Then add in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Stir until combined. The batter will be thick.
- Spoon it evenly into the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake for about 23 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool completely.
Note: If you like your muffins very sweet go for the half cup of sugar, otherwise a quarter will work great.