- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place the tomatoes on a board, stem-side down. Cut slits into each tomato at ¼ inch intervals, making sure you don’t cut all the way through to the bottom.
- Cut each mozzarella slice in half, creating half-moons.
- Cut olives in half lengthwise
- Layer a basil leaf and half olive piece on top of each mozzarella slice and wedge it in-between each tomato slice.
- Place the tomato on a deep roasting tray.
- Drizzle the vinegar and oil over the tomatoes and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Serve warm.