- Heat a wok or skillet over high heat, and when it´s very hot, add vegetable oil.
- Sauté the white part of the green onions, add ginger and garlic. Cook for a 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken and carefully mix well and cook for a couple minutes or until cooked through.
- Add Chinese sausage and mix for one minute.
- Add snow peas and soy sprouts. Incorporate the rice and stir quickly.
- Mix well then add the chopped scrambled eggs.
- Season with soy sauce and 1 teaspoon sesame oil.
- Turn off the heat and sprinkle with sesame seeds and the green onions. Serve immediately.