- Preheat oven 425F.
- Place frozen shells onto ungreased baking sheet with the tops up and bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack and using a knife, gently, remove tops.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Once it’s completely melted, add in the apples, and stir until they are fully coated in the butter. Sautee for 5 minutes until nice and tender to your liking.
- Once the apples are tender, stir in the salt, agave, and cinnamon.
- Spoon the cooked apples into your shells.
Note: You can garnish it with whipped cream, a dust of powder sugar, vanilla ice cream, or a dollop of cream fraiche.