- Soak the almonds with water for at least 2 hours or overnight. Drain. Reserve almond water.
- Place the almonds in a blender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients – except the oil.
- Turn on your blender and blend until it is as smooth as you can get it.
- Slowly pour in the olive oil through the opening in the lid.
- If you would like a thinner consistency, add more olive oil.
- Verify saltines and tanginess at the end and add more to your taste if desire.
- Refrigerate in a jar for up to a week.