- Plug your waffle maker in.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, vanilla, sugar, and milk.
- Gradually add the almond flour, whisking it in until the mixture is smooth.
- If the batter seems very thick, add a little water.
- Mix in the salt and the baking soda.
- Brush the waffle maker with melted butter. Pour ½ cup of the batter into the waffle maker, per waffle and spread the batter to the edges before closing the lid.
- Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Place the cooked waffles on the wire rack in the set oven to keep them warm.
- Brush the waffle maker with more melted butter and repeat steps 7 and 8 until all the batter is gone. Serve the waffles immediately.
- To enjoy your warm and crispy pancakes, set your oven to 150°F and fit a baking sheet with a wire rack. Place the baking sheet in the oven.
- These waffles freeze and defrost well. Make sure to store them completely cooled in the freezer, in freezer bags. Reheat them in the toaster, on the lowest setting, to defrost and crisp them back up.
*You can substitute the Monk fruit sugar with ½ teaspoon stevia glycerite, or 2 tablespoons regular sugar, or Agave.
**Whole milk can be substituted with almond, coconut, 2% milk, or your favorite milk.