1. Cook the yellow potatoes in salted water until tender when pierced with a fork. Let cool, peel, cut into 1 inch slices, and set aside.
2. Place the bread in a small bowl and pour the evaporated milk over it to soak. Set aside.
3. Strain broth and reserve 2 cups.
4. In a blender, process yellow peppers with the corn oil until smooth.
5. Sauté the onions until soft and golden. Incorporate the peppers paste (red and yellow) and the garlic to sauté for one minute. Remove from heat.
6. Shred the cooled chicken into bite-size pieces.
7. In a blender or food processor, process the evaporated milk and bread.
8. Over low temperature incorporate the bread pure to the onions sautéed. Stir gently.
9. Incorporate 1 1/2 cups of chicken stock. Bring to a low simmer, and stir in the chicken. Add more chicken stock if sauce is too thick.
10. At the end add the nuts and parmesan cheese.
11. Verify salt.
12. Serve with a side of white rice, over yellow potatoes. Garnish with slices of hard-boiled egg, and black olives.