- Mix the pork with all the ingredients for the “marinade” in a large bowl cover and refrigerated overnight.
- Coat Dutch oven with cooking spray over medium-high heat and brown the meat in batches until done. Remove and keep warm.
- Add onion and cook until soft, 5-7 minutes.
- Add Aji Panca, Mirasol, and Amarillo, cumin and oregano. Sauté for a couple of minutes.
- Now add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- It’s time to add Chicha de Jora or beer and the seared pork.
- Cover tightly and cook for about two hours in low temperature*.
*You can use a pressure cooker and it will take 45 minutes for the pork to be tender.
- Serve with garlicky Peruvian style rice