Hello my friends! Any foodies out there like the SPICE?! If yes, you’re in store for what’s on the this mornings’ menu!
* Note: There are two different ways of making your Hot Yellow Pepper paste. One way is to use a high powered blender, in which the paste will be nice and thick. In contrast, using a food processor will leave the texture finely minced.
HOT YELLOW PEPPER PASTE
1. Chop 6 to 8 frozen hot yellow peppers. (depending on heat tolerance)
2. Add 2 cloves of Garlic.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of salt.
4. Begin to pour in the corn oil, blend until desired consistency is reached.
5. Pour the paste into a glass container, refrigerate, and enjoy.
**you can buy these peppers at most local latin markets, found in the frozen department.