Here is my “Mousse de Maracuya” or “Passion Fruit Mousse” recipe. I hope you LIKE it!
- 1 cup Passion fruit pulp
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 1 Passion fruit
- 5 tsps. Sugar
- In a chilled bowl whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Fold the cream into the condensed milk and passion fruit pulp mixture.
- Pour them in a serving dish / bowl and refrigerate. Or if you prefer pour the mix in individual glasses.
- Cut the passion fruit and scoop out the pulpy seeds.
- In a pan add sugar and the seeds and cook on low flame stirring it until the sugar is melted.
- Cool it down
- Pour it on top of the passion fruit mousse before serving it